Thursday, December 15, 2011

Maximum City - here we come!

We are off to Mumbai (in case you did not get it from the title). I am currently reading the book, Maximum City - Bombay Lost and Found, and hence the reference. Quite inane, is it not?

We are unlikely to have internet connectivity in Bombay (can you believe that!!!), and hence quite possible that all will be quiet on the Blogging front, even if I have an ardent desire to publish something. Also, in between the culinary excesses and social gatherings, my propensity to write will be severely diminished anyway. So please bear with me. 

In the interlude however, I would urge you to keep visiting my blog, and read some of my earlier and much neglected articles. Which one you ask? Well since all of them are my babies, I really cannot tell you which are my favorites, though you might have some that you might want to reacquaint yourself with.

I have been working on a few blogs which are still in draft form, and not yet ready for publication. I hope to publish them in the New Year. And as always Bombay provides fantastic fodder for new articles, which I hope will take me through a bit of the next year as well.

So till then Merry Christmas and a very Happy 2012. 

No comments: